Started on my major project. Tidying up... A great time to start today as I'm all alone at home today. Started with the easiest part. Shoes racks. Dump a few pairs that I loved and some are going to the 'recycle bag'. Those spoilt had to go, despite how much I couldnt bear. I had a few pairs of high heels that I got when I was doing office job. Ought to wear them at times, wasted to be just left on the racks collecting dusts. So used and comfortable in slippers and flats that I now walk like a penguin in heels... Tough being a lady. Wonders who in the hell invented high heels. It's a torture to walk in those.
Moved on to the more challenging part... The book cabinet... It's difficult. I wanted to shift certain things over to the other cabinet but I need to tidy up that cabinet to make way. It's all linked. Understand? Was half way done and I simply just shoved everything back again before my parents are back. Hated them to know that I tidying things up. I cant dump stuffs if they are in. Mum have a use for almost everything... Dad too... Had to put those meant to dump stuffs aside for mum's approval. It's irrating and it simply just shift those to another area. Problem not solved. As for dad, he'll be like a supervisor standing there and look on and provide lots of comments and feedbacks while I do the tidying up. It just pissed me off. A major project and I really wonder how long will it takes... Weeks? Or even months? Continue tomorrow morning if dad's working. And I'm going to shift all my brother's stuffs to his room. Now that he got his own personal room, there's not reason for him to dump all his stuffs in my room...