Back yesterday night from my cousin's house... Uncle drove me back. Back to my own comfort zone. Simply LOVE my own pig sly!!! Learnt how to make dumplings there. It's fun but tough work. Lots of preparation, lots of skills. It's only thing that I was looking forward to, for the whole stay... I shouldnt put it that way... It's just that me and my cousin are not as similar as the others see it. Yes, we look some how alike... Both round.... We have the same interest like reading, watching movies and KTV. But we are simliar yet so different. The type of books we like, the songs we listen to, the movies we like, the comics we like etc are so different. Went there to accompany her to watch vcds and dvds I ended up dozing off everytime. She's rather pissed off actually. Feeling sorry and I tried to keep awake. Finding excuses to walk about like getting water but she'll pause the show and wait for me. *smiles* It's difficult to reject her and my aunt when they ask me to go over to stay. Short stay is still good. I'll love to keep them company. Especially my cousin. If keeping her accompanied can chase away her depression I dont mind... But staying there for long, my weight will be on the increasing trend. Aunt is a great cook, love her dishes and she always cook a lot of goodies. Though I'm forced to finish up all that she had prepared, I dont really mind, just that the supper is scary... Supper at around 11, 12pm everyday... I cant take it... Had nightmares for my first 2 nights. *laughs* My cousin sleep earlier, so I'll have to go to bed early too. Totally drained my mp3 batt, so kept to my handphone for radio during those sleepless nights. But guess I've sleep more at her house as I kept dozing off while watching shows. Her house at Ponggol is not that bad considering that there's a garden right in front of the house. Went for either a short jog or walk in the early morning almost everyday before going with aunt to get the breakfast. Feel so free and easy on the thought that nobody knows me there. The feeling is so great, the morning breeze and the sun... Kind of like it. There's no way that I can jog around my neighbourhood with that feeling...