Finally had a meet-up for KTV session yesterday with Bel, JH and WL. Finally... After that chalet... All 4 of us are free at that time, that day... Though there's some little issues getting there, it went on quite smoothly. I did had my fun and I enjoyed it. But I was totally drained... First time that I wanted to sleep during a KTV session. It's rude and spoiler but I cant help it.... Sleepless nights, cough, blocked nose, on and off fever, gross yellow muscus... The silly cold! Lack of energy here. Anyway, we went for dinner at Far East after the KTV session. We had Yakitori style [BBQ foodsticks]. Not too sure about the taste though, I can only say it's salty. But I feel that it's kind of expensive, 30 bucks for not knowing the fragrance and taste of the food. [I had tempory lost my sense of taste and smell] Felt a bit sick after staying in the aircon room for hours, yet stubborn me went on had milkshake and all those food. Yes, scold me, I should go home straight after the KTV but I dont wish to reach home so early. After all, I got nothing to eat at home. Ya, I got my retribution, ended up vomiting. Luckily I got off the bus just in time, else I can find a hole and dig into. Walked a bus-stop distance home.... I'm lucky but guess, not enough.... It's straight to bed after my showers. Had the best sleep I had since days or even weeks. But now, I'm starving and there's nothing to eat at home... Not even bread or biscuits... Poor me... Hope mum come back from the market soon...