Friday gathering was not that good. A waste of money perhaps? Wanted to make an excuse but in vain. Buffet, lousy movie, bowling, pool... Spent d money yet not enjoying... The only fun I had was at the bowling alley. I had the lowest score as usual but it had been a long time since I had played. Finally getting all warmed up and my score getting better and they all decided to go for pool... Oh ya, please dont go for the movie "东海战"!! It's boring... No interesting storyline, not very funny, not exciting, nothing... The false fire alarm that went off didnt help matters too... The first time that I watch a movie with only the seven of us in the whole cinema. Guess the popularity of the movie? Maybe the fact that we watched it at Marina Square on Friday late afternoon adds to that... Despite all that, was glad that I went for the gathering on Friday. I saw with my own eyes.... I verified that Mic got a new target!!! I'm free now! Thanks a lot. But think I'm losing him as a friend... All for the better? I guess.... Guys like him... I might be better off without him as a friend. Not at all a gentleman!!! Oh, what I was I thinking? He was never a gentleman in the first place... Stupid me.... But luckily Rao Rao and Ping save the day from getting worse. Wasnt at great terms with the others, be it at work or at play, so going out with them just dont spell happiness. Shall not force myself to go out with them in the future... Not even when Rao or ping asked... With those two, I love to go out with, but...
BTW, will be MIA for a week. Going over to my cousin's house... Not that I love going over. But since she asked... No reason to say no... What's more, my uncle's driving me over. But staying for a week is rather long ya... Getting excited to learn to make dumplings on next weekend. That's one of the reason I'm staying that long... *laughs* Wanted to learn from my auntie back years ago but I couldnt find the time then... When I'm back from the stay, I'll only left 1-2 weeks before I offically start finding a job. Still lots of unfinished stuffs. Need to plan my time wisely now for that 1-2 weeks. No time to waste any longer.