My 3rd post in a single day. Yes, it's obvious, I got nothing better to do. Back from my cousin's wedding. Dislike this cousin of mine, caused I was always bullied by him when I was a kid. He made me cried a couple of times and even insulted me in front of his friends then. Hated him. But we are rather like strangers now, so, the hatred is almost gone.. I meant almost only.... Anyway, back to the topic, the MC was horrible, kept saying birthday instead of wedding... He made a lot of mistakes... But he's after all, not a professional. Rather bored as we were seated with some other people, I mean, not our relatives... Luckily there's a young rascal to keep me entertained. He's rather cute and not to say, clever and good with words. Kids nowadays.... For a 13 year old kid, he's good. He was talking about love, marriage and stuffs. What was I doing when I was 13? He got a way with girls... He's sure to be a heart-breaker when he gets older. Before some people mistaken that I'm starting a crush on that little chap, I need to clarify that I'm only interested in guys older than me. And another thing that surprised me was that he drinks red wine! I mean, at 13? He's surely can hold his liquor. Even better than me.... By the way, it's illegal to drink below 18... He was stopped by the waitress. The waitress was looking at my mum and telling her that kids shouldnt drink wine and especially he's underage and stuffs. *laughs* The waitress had mistaken my mum to be the mother of him! Actually this young chap went together with his grandmother.... I should be glad that the waitress didnt mistaken me to be his mother since I was sitting besides him. *laughs* All thanks to him, he decorated my plate with the chicken head, completed with biscuit rose and roasted chicken with parsley, while I was away at the ladies. Called him cute little chicken head since then.
Back to the wedding... They had a lame video regarding a warrior who met his Miss Right, after losing his love to another guy in a match, after which they went to ROM, and all those that happened there... Though lame and not much of a linkage, it does had a sprinkle of humour in it and considering all self-made by my cousin alone, Emmanuel to his wife, it's not that bad. At least he had the heart and the thoughts... And it's all that's counts... "Talent time" for him was to sing 3 songs with his buddies as his live band. His singing was erm.... But at least he had the courage. I salute to him, and he's much much better in his last song, "Open Arms", which he specially delicated to his wife. How romantic... He had this shy, bitter smile on him when his buddies sabotage him by playing his practise session.... He practised a few times by singing to his buddy via MSN last night and imagining that this buddy was his wife. But was recorded instead. *laughs*
To Emmanuel and Diona: Hope that you have a blissful marriage!!!!