Thanks to YOU...Have you ever feel that there's things bothering you yet you cant get them out of your chest? For the past few days, that's what I felt. I plunged into darkness, totally depression since you called me then. Past memories kept flashing and I kept pondering, kept thinking, even after the met up... I felt that hatred... After that metup, I felt worse. What's the point of an apology? That apology simply just make yourself feel better... Not me! I'll never forget the hurt and pain. Years passed since we last met. I was silly and stupid to believe your lies then. I allowed myself to be hurt by you... Now, I dont trust you at all or rather, I dont trust guys at all. I'll never be so stupid to allow myself to be hurt again. Thank you for allowing myself to wake up then. Thinking back those times... I was so crazy over you. I believed in that so-called love, that lie... All thanks to the bet that you had with your buddies, that forced me to wake up from my dreams. Made me realise alot of things about myself... My limits... I continued to be your friend, became your love advisor, agreed to show you and your girlfriend around then to show my magnanimous. I'm just a petty, ugly person inside. Come to think about it, I'm just allowing myself to be hurt. I'm asking for it... You are a shallow person then. Now, I dont know, but I dont bother to know too... Maybe you had changed for the better, and you felt sorry for what you had done then. Hence the apology... It's irony... I hated you so much yet I agreed to meet you. I put in lots of efforts to put on my best. Be it in terms of looks or character. I wanted my own silly revenge, perhaps... I want to show you that I'm living so much better now. Thanks for your compliments but were those were lies as well? I'm mad at myself for blushing at the compliments, in front of you.... Either I'm successful in making myself look good or those were simply lies. But thanks anyway.