Wow! I finally had a good night sleep. All thanks to that sleeping pill which I stole from my mum... Ok.. I know, it's wrong to steal... But what the hack, I'm desperate for a good rest.. The feeling of having unbroken sleep... Sleeping till late morning... Sleep till you feel like waking up... It's heaven! I'm weird... Serious sleeping habits/disorder... I can go without sleep for a couple of days. Not that I choose to... I just couldnt sleep.... Blanking and blocking my mind, counting sheeps or whatever, exercise in the morning, lavander oil, flip and toss to find the best sleeping position, stare at something, listen to smoothing music or even classicals... I've tried them all. It wont work. Any more suggestions beside the sleeping pill? Even the flu tablets with the doctor claimed that it's supposed to make me sleep like a log, didnt work that well. I still wake up in wee hours... My sleeping cycle goes like this... Sleepless nights for a couple of days till I'm all drained, then I could manage a couple of hours of sleep. What's wrong with me? I'm a truely problematic person. A concealer, some make-up, my specs and eye cream can cover up the panda eyes but not my tireness. Feeling tired all day is not helping... So... I guess the sleeping pill is my saviour?
Going out later with SHDS people. Still mad at them for the betrayal. But I cant turn Rao Rao and Ping down... All all those call yesterday, I've soften up. I give up... I'll go... After all, heard from them that Mic had found a new target and I'm free. So, I might be having a celebration later on after all. I'll go and see for myself. But according to what they planned, it spells super expensive. Buffet lunch, movie, dinner, KTV and either Zouk or MOS after that. My wallet is going to have a super duper giantantic hole. After I've lent Huiying to help settle her credit card bills, I'm broke. So I might just make up some excuses and leave.... After all, I'm trying my best to be a goody daughter. And coming back home late dont seems like 1. Buffet and movie is my maximum... Should add up to about 50 bucks already. I'm not earning the bucks like I used to, I'm a jobless poor chap, remember? Almost finished up my savings... The heartache... The feeling.. Going to look of a job by the end of this month.