Beautiful Memories...Was sorting my stuffs for the past few days or even weeks. Found lots of treasures. Most importantly I found my "Box Of Treasures". Inside this box there's little gifts from friends, my own little craftworks done based on my creativity, collections, autograph books, photos, letters and cards. Mum said that all those 'rubbish' are to be moved out with me if I ever do get married. Well, of course I'll take them with me... If... If.. I do get married. Sorting them out today. Placed all the cards and letters in another box. Read through all the cards and letters. Laughing at myself... Those silly things that we wrote to each other during our teens.... Found a letter from Mr Peh as well. His words of encouragement... Perk me up when I was struggling with my studies through my secondary days. Honestly I do have a crush on him then. Well, He's many students' crush during my primary school days. Could still remember his looks.... Found a couple of my unsend letters... Some to Mr Peh and some to Janet. Janet and Simin was my best friend then. But since Janet lost her fight to Leukemia, I've completely lost touch with Simin. I could still remember those days when we three would sit under the tree and chat during breaks and after school hours. Simin was our big sister then. Cause Janet was easily bullied and as for me, I'm a target for teasing and joke as I was nerdy looking, plumb, ugly and clumsy. Both of them were great in studies while I was only average. Hence, they were both posted to better schools... I miss them, I miss those days... Contacts lost, tree pulled down, school replaced, but memories are here to stay.
Couldnt help but to smile when I look and read the autograph books. Almost every gal has one during my those time and we'll write silly poems in them.... Wonder if kids nowadays do that? Guess even if they do write, they are written in blogs and websites like friendster instead... My collection of stickers and bookmarks... I had a few sticker albums but as time passes, I do still have the temptations to buy stickers but no more albums to stick them on... My bookmarks were all in a plastic bag, neatly arranged. Collected both small and big bookmarks but my favourite was to get the small bookmarks. I even have an album. The album was given by my tutor then. Could still remember her name, and... I used to make her stomped off in anger then. *laughs* Couldnt bear to see the bookmarks in plastic bag, hence I bought those adhesive albums to stick them on. Trying to rearrange them by theme before sticking them on... Had my fun. As for photos, I've yet to sort out my photos... They are now in a pile... I was too impulsive in taking all the photos out from the albums. Might be sorting them out on saturday since tomorrow I might need to accompany my mum to the temple and such...
Haha... Do I sound like an old woman sitting on my rocking chair and talking about my younger days? I think so.... But I just wish to blog this beautiful feelings and memories down before I forget...