Celebration Time!!! I'm just so happy that I could hold a party today. Well, in a matter of fact, we sort of have a feast today, or is it just me? Mum cooked my favourite corn soup, and dad bought take-aways dishes home for dinner today. No time for them to cook actually.... They were busy helping me with my bed. Alright, I ought to start from the beginning. Ok, I was complaining here a few days back regarding my bed right? And since, I'm not planning to go out today, I began to start clearing the dumping ground on top of my bed. Mum saw me taking the laddder, trying to take all the rubbish down while sneezing at the same time, she poke her nose right in. Ok, I wasnt happy initally, dont wish that she interferred as she'll suffer from allergy with all the dust flying around. But being stubborn as usual, she insisted on helping. Fine, half way through, dad came back, saw what we were doing and made a big fuss. However, seeing both of us trying to move the stuffs with difficulty, he soften up and helped us instead. Great! Things run smoothly after that. After all those wiping and clearing of the dust, dad wanted to put those stuffs back again. Guess, he's in a great mood today hence, he agreed not to put all those stuffs back. Decided to try my luck further. And... La la la... I managed to do what I wanted to do to my bed for years... Finally manged to soften dad up and get him to help to remove the upper bunk. Yes! This way, I no longer need to fear that I'll be crashed by rubbish as there's NO way that they can put stuffs now!!! Now I have an extra board at the side of my bed. Currently used maple story and pangya posters to cover up. It's just too dirty-looking. Planning to design and perhaps draw on it after painting to brighten up and to personalised my room. BUT.... Drawing, I guess I cant make it... Not confident at all in my drawing skills....
Oh ya, I finished up the final book of Harry Potter this morning. I switched off to all the spoilers. I just want to read it and find it out myself. Happy ending... But well, I guess, it's after all a children fiction, even if it's not, many will protest if the ending does not end in the good way. Took a couple of days to finish up this book. I'm a rather slow reading, and I'll go back to the previous part in order to understand what's going on. Ya, my standard of english isnt that good. Furthermore, I need time to rest my eyes as well as to calm down at certain point. I got so engross in reading that I forgot about my meals, at least until my stomach protested. Cried at some point... Touched... Anyway, I do have feelings for the characters. Been reading it since book 1. I'm not too much of a potter fan, but, it's the only magical storybook that I read and like and what's more, I sort of grew up with Harry Potter... *laughs*