Change of mood
Went for a haircut, feel so much lighter and better. Though now my hair seems to be messier than before. But at least I feel refreshed and a change of mood. Can you believe it? I actually 'dolled' myself up... Out of the blue... Put on some make-up, dig out some of the clothes which I used to wear when I was still a office lady, put on heels... Crazy me... All these just to go out for a walk. I'm bored at home. Took the chance to go out when my dad's out working. I just have to make sure that I'm back home before him. Went out window shopping. Try out some of the clothes which I can manage to squeeze in. Try clothes of a different style. But guess, tee and jeans just suits me better. I look so so so much older and matured... Either it's a problem with my taste, my looks or my size. And, I bought those eyelids tapes. Trying to get a double eyelids look. But I just cant seems to get it right. Alright, I'm just so clumsy in that. Thinking of going for a manicure, a facial, threading, rebond my hair to make it less messy etc... Luckily I didnt... But looking back, I dont know what's wrong with me..... Possessed? I cant imagine that I actually do all those girly stuffs... Laughs... The past few days had been moody, partly because of dad. Those mood swings again.. So well, guess I'll be back to my normal self soon... For the past few months, besides slacking at home, I managed to do what I had always wanted to do... Tidying up!! I reckoned that all these will lift up my mood. Guess it did make my mood better. Posting some pictures here, a show-off of my hardwork... *laughs*

Reorganising of my previous collections took me a whole day.... Bookmarks, stickers, gifts from friends, letters, cards etc... These are my precious.
My display cupboard which I took 2 days to tidy up. Not an easy task. Still looking rather messy as it's all filled up. Too crammed up. Only then, I told myself to stop collecting the figurings...
Tidying of my table and giving my darlings a little bath... I used to have more but, I cant seems to find my other darlings... This is more of the latest batch. Guess mum had kept them or given them away... =( Took a photo of them after drying them up. It's funny but I just feel uneasy at night without them. Oh, the little grey mouse is with me since I was born or still a baby...
Everybody thought that I'm kidding when I said that I'm sleeping under junk everynight. Here's the proof...I'm just going to clear all those and dump everything away despite protests from my dad. I just cant stand it any longer! For the past years I had been trying to be blind to all these... Just to give way. Now I need to have my stand. I dont wish to be in the headlines someday saying that I died from being crushed by junk while sleeping. There are more areas which I had tidied, but it's silly enough that I post the photos here, so no more of those... (Wondering if I'm getting too bored at home that I'm doing all these photo-taking) Cleared and reorganised the following areas as well:
- Shoe cabinet
- Stuffs under my table (replaced with refererance books on animals and nature)
- Drawers in my room
- Big cupboard in my room
An achievement... But there's still more to be done. I actually hated my house to the core before all these tidying up. Too ashamed of it. Looks too much like a dumping ground than a home. Now at least now my room looks better. I really wish to have my own house where I can call a home. Need not be big, but has to be neat, tidy and most importantly cosy. I have to bear with this dumping ground first before I can get my own home. I'm trying to dump, kick, tidy, clear, etc all those stuffs which are lying around in my room which is not mine at all. Most importantly, all these are taking up space, messing my room and an eyesore... But it's easiler to say than to be done. I'm called an selfish person now. But I'm still keeping to my stand, but at the same time, giving way to them. Contradicting myself? Yes... But I'm trying to find the balance.
More areas and things to work with... And I'm running out of time. On the lookout for suitable jobs as well. I'm really running out of money... And after all, I cant bear to see myself stretching my hands out, asking for money from my parents or even borrow from friends. High pride and high ego like my dad? Maybe... It's 1 of my principles. And, at 22, I do not wish to be a burden to the family. I'm supposed to start supporting the family....