Meeting Glad and Qi for dinner later. Looking forward to it... As usual, I just cant stay late. A spoiler... Hate that. But no choice, I have to keep to the expectations of being the daughter of the Soh family right? I cant wait for Min to be back in August, though by then, Glad'll going to Hong Kong and will only be back next year, Qi's back in her final year in NTU, and me, hopefully working by then... It's just so disappointing that we four just cant seems to be able to meet up. Actually, deep inside, there's some worries. I do see Min online occasionally, but it seems that we are really drifting apart. Running out of topics... All we could chat is how much we miss each other and that's all. 2 years... How much had we changed? I'm not sure about the others but I've changed a lot I guess. Not in terms of phyically appearance, which according to them, I still look very much the same during my secondary school days... Min, Glad, Qi and me, we four, address each other as buddies but we are a bunch of strange persons. Ask me how close are we, I really couldnt answer. It seems that we do not know about each other that well. It seems that we do keep our distance apart... But every time we gather together there's only laughters and happiness. Showing only our happy side to each other. So, are we buddies? To me, this word is of an high importance, but I 'm not sure about the others... Anyway, no point thinking about all these. Just enjoy our times together... Hope we can meet up together real soon... Discussing about a chalet, camping, or a short trip overseas.