Recovering from depression...Initially they were planning a short weekends trip to malaysia or batam but I refused to go with them. I just wish to be in that depression, being left alone... And going overseas? I need to get my parents' approval... Which I dont really bother to... No more setbacks for me... But they changed the trip to a chalet instead. Luckily Glad and Qi managed to drag me to this chalet event. Else I'll sure to regret. A low budget chalet... Which we managed... Around 30 bucks each for a 2-days-1-night stay with a steamboat feast. Glad went to book a unit at the four-storey HDB flat at Changi Village, Qi made the payments first. They did most of the planning, but I did nothing much.... I just prepare the steamboat which was rather simple. Received good comments. We all love it. Cooking's not allowed but we smuggled in anyway.... Luckily we go for steamboat... Imagine if we are planning to cook up a feast, brought all the ingredients there only to realise that there's no stove, no gas... *laughs* Estimation in food is rather accurate... Left not much food. After getting all bloated with food. We begin our own expedition by exploring nearby... Glad brought us to look at airplanes near the Changi coastline... It's a pity that we did not brought a mat along, else we could just lie down, relax and look at the airplanes flying past over our heads. Sitting at the pathway and the benches, looking at the airplanes flying past, chatting, listening to our handphones' music and singing along, looking at the sea, drinking ice coffee and tea which we bought at the Changi Village Food Centre... It's a pure pleasure. Perhaps some beer will be nice too... Totally relaxing, definitely a unique experience! Listening and laughing loudly to their funny and strange encounters during their voluntery work overseas, recalling our secondary school days, talking about what will we be like in 5-10 years time... Plan another get-away when Ming's back from Australia and before Glad go to Hong Kong... It been 2 years since we all 4 get together.... Talking about a pinic, a camp in the near future and I'm getting rather excited... All these dragged me out of the depression that I had for the past week... I was enjoying myself. Thanks a lot pals! Love you all so much!!!! We never really talk to each other about our problems. We are somehow alike, we dont talk about our problems easily. Though we are so different in character, our gathering is always filled with laughters. We used to have our disagrements in the club, during meetings but despite all those, we enjoyed each other's company... Friendship... I'll truely treasure.