Just finished watching Ocean 13 with Bro after coming back from KW's chalet.... I'm exhausted. All thanks to bro, I won 50 bucks from him. Should I feel bad? He's accusing me of cheating his money now... *laughs* It's rather easy money as the bet was not to sleep or doze off during the whole show. He's just so nice and sweet, giving me to VIP treatment... Sofa seat, cushions, my hugging soft toys... All these just to make me feel comfortable and doze off during the movie. The power of just 50 bucks!!!
Back to chalet thingy... It was fun and I made a new friend, Nat there. Was kind of 'sian' initally of the thoughts of having to meet strangers. Yes, I'm very anti-social. I just dont feel comfortable with strangers with my true self. I'm all trained with the frequent needs of meeting people, strangers. I can easily put on a mask and be very sociable. But it just feel so fake. Hence, I try not to put on the mask and rather be anti-social. We clicked rather well, guess due to Nat's craziness? She's fun to hang around with. She brings lots of funny stuffs to a chalet and the way she talks, her movements, her laughters... I'm totally entertained and amazed by her. And... According to KW and WL, we are rather similar in terms of our system when I'm hibernating and she, shut down... Ya, she's a level better than me.
Feeling sorry that I show my temper... I owe KW an apology. I'm cranky when I dont have enough sleep. Plus I'm feeling real uncomfortable and aching all over during the whole chalet... It just make my already-bad-enough-temper worse. Thanks WL for cooling me down then... The walk really helps.
Well, the whole chalet thing managed to cheer me up a bit. At least it took my mind away from my problems for a while...