Had a rather last minute gathering today. Was basically forced to go KTV with my ex-colleagues. Find it difficult to turn them down as M already drove up here. And since it's his birthday and I kinda miss them.... Rather difficult to have a gathering of over 8 people, especially when all are working in the same company. It's because of the weekend and previous night D&D that many took leave to rest. Ya, I'm very 'geng'... It's not rare that I dont sing in KTV. Only go KTV with certain people who I feel can stand my horrible singing. I hated my voice and I cant sing. Envy those with good vocals and skills and those who are not so good, I envy their courage... Lots of chatting or rather, gossiping with BL, Rao, MY and HP while others fight for the mic... It's nice chatting with the gals. There's so much laughters because Rao and MY always come up with lots of 劲爆 topics and conversation. And seeing HP reactions is so funny, coz she can turn red totally in mere seconds. And it's all thanks to HP that all attention turned to my love affairs all of a sudden. It's scary how I became the center of attraction out of a sudden. What's worse is, M who's singing all these while, stopped and listened. Made me feel so awakard.... Even worse, when he started to say certain strange stuffs. Lucky for me that MY protected me from that 死猪手. She's my saviour! 没白爱她!Was bombed with questions from job-seeking, to love relations, to very, very personal questions. I could hardly handle them. Ya, maybe I can finally understand the feelings of artists facing those 八卦记者. Initally wanted to leave after the KTV session but stayed on and i switched places from watching the guys play pool to the gals' bowling.
It was, overall, rather enjoyable. That is after deducting that awakard moment and that 死猪手.
Hope that things and my luck will turn for the better.
Was so caught up in trapping myself in all those horrible stuffs and thoughts recently that I lost my laughter and smiles. Kind of missed those actually. Haha... I need to find back my laughters and smiles.