Gonna change the purpose of my blog, ya... It's no longer a blog just to post all my unhappiness... A change of purpose, a change of mood, so decided to try out in changing the background and the song here.... The previous might be better but... I like this better... Coz, after all, the background is created by me... Simple and sweet? Finally found the courage to show my drawings... Yup.. I drew these two just now when I couldnt sleep... Glad that it turns out well. As compared to others, it's not that great, but it's already among the best few drawings I've drew... Ya.. My standard is only like that... Glad that I found my passion back and at least, I can say that I did improve in terms of drawing... Or did I not? *Laughs* I draw so much better when I'm in the mood. Oh gosh, I'm incredibly pleased and proud of this change in the outlook, love the song as well. Ok... It's really time for sleep.... Gonna KO...