Came here to take a little break before hitting the books again. Yesterday was the last lecture for the first part of foundation course. So far, 4 lessons passed and I couldnt understand a single lesson!!! I simply couldnt understand what the lecturer was talking... All I know was that he kept saying x, z, blah blah blah blah blah.... I'm such a terrible slow learner. No choice but to put in extra effort and study harder. I'm having a hard time trying to understand the lecture notes as well. Guess I'm not as clever as I thought. *sigh* Plus plus plus... I'm still stuck with tutorial. A total of 20 questions only, but I'm STUCK!!!! Tomorrow will be having tutorial, and hopefully, I can get the questions answered. Else, I'm in deep trouble. Exams is coming... How??? Panic.... Panic... I'm so stressed up. It's tough going back to studies once again. I know that and was mentally prepared for the stress before I sign up for it. But I just couldnt help but panic and worry and this, i guess in turn add on to the stress.
My insomia is nothing new... Been having problems with sleeping for years, since early secondary days... But it got worse. Besides that, I been having a hard time trying to find a comfortable sleeping position for my back. The pain will get worse at night, or when I sit or stand for long hours or during long bus journey.... So... No more excuses for not going to the doctor and ya, most probably will be going next week.
So so so.. I really need to relax and hopefully it will help in blessing me with good, full satisifying sleeps. Really looking forward to sunday's gathering with my ex-colleagues and friends. Coz there's updates in 'gossips', KTV, good food and have fun. No doubt it's gonna burn a hole in my wallet but... No harm once a while... Gonna go all out and enjoy myself. Hopefully I'm able to really do that ya... THE CLAM IS TRYING TO OPEN UP...