I'm exhausted but cant sleep before my hair is dry.... So came here to blog a long long blog about today's affairs and hopefully, by the time I've finished, I can hit the bed. Might post some pics which I took with my handphone. Yawning and yawning now... As expected from someone who's up at 7am...
An special day for my cousin, his wedding with his wife, Winnie. He's an engineer ans she's a teacher... Others, I dont know but they seem real compatible on the outlook, I mean 夫妻脸... Went down to my relative's house in Bedok early in the morning. Was supposed to meet friends for breakfast but... Since got no news from the organisor, I can only assumed that's cancelled. Anyway... My hope of sleeping on bus was vanished. I was getting all frustrated, scared and nervous over the various hard brakes in that less than an hour journey. Just what's wrong with that bus driver of Bus 25??? But fortunately, I got there safely in one piece though I almost 吓破胆...
Simply bored to death over at my auntie's house... Not much conversations made as to be honest, we arn't on great terms with this family. That's the reason why I was the only one going in my family to be the representive... With nothing to do and no one to talk to, I focused on my handphone games before I dozed off. Survived the morning, and things starts to get better in the afternoon in the church. Went early to help out, to decorate the chapel... Beside the normal ceremony to be done in a church, there's some specials... Saw the other side of my cousin, Alan[the groom] in the church. Not me only, but we [fellow cousins] feels that he's a very strong-headed, matured, serious and masculine man who simply cant tolerate any nonsense, a music man who spends hours locked in room to listen to classical music and a very devolted christian. Maybe is because he's too serious, that he seems way too unapproachable. I always keep a distant from him since young due to this aura that he give out. But from his wedding photos and what he said and do at the church, I saw a different side of him. The soft side and his fun side of him which I never seen... until today... I was really touched by what he said to his family, his wife, his promises, his gratefulness in the church that I start to tears a bit. I managed to grab a hold of myself before I made myself a fool in the church. I'm already feeling this way, not to mention his wife... He even specially performed a puppet show for his wife. A great performance... almost spar with a pro... It always great to attend a wedding, to see how loving a couple is... The love is in the air. I'm wish to be in love too... When will I get to experience mine? *blush* Haha... Anyway, the catered food wasnt too bad, or is because I was starving then?
Went back to their house for a quick bath before going down for the wedding dinner. Went there early suposed to be a usher. But I was only extra over there... Walking around as an usher is a torture. My killer shoes is trying to kill me, so I went away and went over to have a good look at the wedding photos... They are great. The photographer took great shots of the newly-weds. Love the photos and I took a few shoots using my handphone... *laughs* Rather posh restaurant with a touch of english colonial feel. Great ambiance... Food wise, it's not too bad as well... I did give a couple of dishes a miss as I dont fancy seafood. The few minus points of that restaurant: The location is not that accessible... And with that restaurant in a shopping center, with a pub around... It's rather crowded and noisy just outside the restaurant and seem a bit not up to standard. The tables are so close together that the bride had trouble moving around. The service there is only so-so... They were serving the food so fast that we feel rushed... No doubt they are rushing to go home, but... Was told by one of my relative that I had put on weight. I couldnt find words to say... Could only laugh it off and joke about it.... Perhaps I should get another weighting machine, coz the last time that I weight myself with it a few days ago, it showed I had lost some weight.... Alright alright... I'm very very plump... Trying to either maintain or to lose some weight here... And now, I'm being told that, when I thought I had lost weight??? Thanks for the encouragments... *sob sob* It totally spoilt my mood for the rest of the day...
Successful in brainwashing dad to get home in a cab... So, spare me and my mum the torture. Got home and open my wardrobe to get clothes. Guess what! The door gave a crack and almost dropped onto my feets... *Phew* I'm really luckily... This is an antique already... And the wood is really getting all weak and breaking... It just adds on and spoilt my day further... Maybe I can finally get a new one... Hoping....
Ya.. Finally my hair is almost dry... Great! Time to SLEEP!!!!!