It's Christmas and almost the end of 2007....
2007。。。一个不好过,感触良多的一年,但,却是个受益良多的一年。。。I had a tough year this year. Troubles be it at work, money, feelings, family, friends etc... I was losing it... I felt I was crushed by life and the challenges it threw at me, I got so depressed and stressed that at points, I had ill thoughts of giving up life and being a coward in life so that I could put a stop to everything. Unhappiness, frustrations and all the bad stuffs followed, since late November 2006. I started crying a lot then, nothing seems to be smooth-sailing at all, and it got worse then, all the bad stuffs continued to this year.. Expeienced so much that I could hardly handle and nobody seem to understand what I was experiencing and feeling. I just kept plunging down into darkness... If I were to talk it out, say it out, guess it'll take days or even weeks to say what I faced, what I experiencing and feeling and yet nobody will truly understand. I'm putting a stop to all these.... Yes, it took me so long to realise certain stuffs... I'm leaving all those unhappy stuffs aside. And through all those stuffs that I guess, I became much much stronger and I do realised many things. A change of thinking will change a lot of things. Ya... I thought things through.... Trying to change my character, my thinkings... I'm trying to be happy and treasure with whatever I have now.
"Treasure All You Have!!! You never know when it will be gone"
"When the going gets tough, the tough get going"
I had my happy moments in 2007 too. It's all those that made me smile when I think back of those beautiful memories that I had. The chalet in early february, my birthday incident, Kukup and taiwan trip, tonnes of gatherings with friends, weddings that I attended etc... Thanks a lot for all these memories. These memories are here to stay and I will treasure them. Will try to create more happy and great memories in the future ya. 2008 is coming soon. Hope it'll be a better year for me and my love ones.