Just finished another gift... I always got disappointed by the gift I made. I expect too much? Lowering my expectations this time round, hoping to find a balance between my skills and expections. But I'm just as disappointed with the end product this time too. It's not something that has the "WOW" factor. Not impressive enough, quality not high enough, it's just.... It can be better. I'm just plain disappointed... It's only like deserved a maximum of 60marks out of 100. How to get to the level where I can get the rest of the marks? Yes, sayings goes "It's the thoughts that counts" but...
I'm almost done with a couple of 'gift projects' for this year. Yup... Left only 1 more bdae gift to do and perhaps some christmas little gifts if i can manage... Meeting my cousin on her birthday to pass her the gift. So I'm left with 1 week, it should be alright since I'm doing a simple one for her. Hope this time round, it'll get better... Decided to make a few major projects in terms of DIY gifts this year. Hope to do something unqiue and special. Something that can make my beloved friends and buddies happy, to keep and to look at after years down the road [hopefully]. My way of showing my appreciations...
Went for tutorial class and I'm really glad that I managed to bomb the tutor with questions. Ya, I managed to understand the stuffs better now. Felt relieved.... At least it's not that bad... Going to revise and try the questions again later. Ya... It's kinda lonely and strange to be alone. I mean, to be separated from my friend in tutorial. But I guess I'll survive.... And a good chance to learn not to depend on her too much in maths and calculations stuffs. Way to go!!!! Jia You ba!!!