While waiting for the photos to be transfered, I'm here again! Haha.. Spend the time to blog in here before I really doze off here waiting... I had a super great day today. Totally enjoyed myself. Guess it's the day when I laughed the most for this whole year. Yup yup... Woke up early in the morning after only a few hours of sleep to go for a gathering with my ex-colleagues and ex-suppliers. Same procedure, I'll have to go through a round of 'scanning' first. Looking pale with my panda eyes... THat's what they told me... Is it? Anyway, I'm glad I'm still in the loop. Lots of gossips. Haha... Very entertained. And quoting Peiling, we are sharing, not gossiping. A few hot and spicy topics as usual which made me go really red.... It's hard to handle them at times... The atmosphere is so much different now as compared to when we were working together. Too much politics then, but now, with all going on separate ways, leaving the work, putting off the personal benefits in terms of work, leaving politics behind, it feel so much better. I ought to take out my camera and took a photo with them... Arh.... How could I forget?
Went off to Orchard after rushing home for the present which I stupidly left at home when I went out in the morning. Hours of laughters followed!!! Tonnes of fun in the KTV itself... Laughters laughters laughters laughters... It's enjoyable!!! Ya, I didnt get to hold the mic for long, I sing horribily but I was enjoying myself singing along with the others... Till the end, I got really warmed up for more. But... Too late... Hahaha... I always warm up too late. By the time I really feel like singing, it's time to go off. Ya, guess it got to do with my speed and response. Forever very slow... Oh OH!!!! We walked all the way from orchard partyworld to Marina Square! Super long walk and my poor feet and back is aching and I'm sweating like crazy. But luckily we're all very entertained. Lots of chatting and laughters again and LIVE performance from Nat and Ah Wei, "The Amazing Chase". As usual, i'm way to slow to grab my camera out and shoot this Live performance. When we finally reached, I'm way way too tired... But having my beloved friends company, their funny guestures and conversations, the good service and the great food provided by Waraku really perked me up. Yes yes, I'm sure I'll go there again if i have the chance. Saw the eeyore at Marina Square again. And I still didnt buy it. Arh... Sad... The same thing goes for the mushroom. *sigh* I need excuses to convince myself to buy them.... No income and it's seems to be such a luxurary for a jobless person like me... Arh... I'll love to have them!!! Get them if I'm at Marina Square again? Hmm... Ok, ok... I'm real sleepy... Finally I the photos are transferred and it's time to sleep... Nitey Nitey... Sweet dreamz....