
Finally we all four get to meet up again. How time flies... Glad's already back from Hong Kong. Went for Kstudent plan at K-box. Yup. I had to cheat again. But it's only with them that I still can use my student card. Usually I'll be the second last to show my card. So by the time the staffs checked the first two cards, it common that they'll let their guard down and I'll be able to get through. It's being dishonest and I cant be repeating my poly studies for nearly 3 years now! *laughs* Anyway, the staff didnt requested to check our student pass... 5 hours of KTV... It's hard to talk while singing but it was fun anyway. It's was a rare chance that 4 of us are able to spent time together. Usually we just have time together for a meal and for the past 2 years there's always short of either Ming or Glad. Looking forward to our next meet-up and hopefully, when we are all more settled down[especially me], we could go for a overseas trip together.
On the other note, I felt that I'm the only one who's lagging behind and staying on the spot while they are all moving forward. We've all moved on to different directions. Feelings, attitudes and views changed over the years after what each individuals of us experienced on our very own path. We've changed... Nevertheless, the friendship is still here to stay. Just that the same word 'buddies' seems to have a change of definition in each of us after all these years. It's hard to explain that... Nevertheless, I still love them!