HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!Now is year 2008!!!! Yup, no doubt, I had tonnes of tough and hard time in year 2007, but since I survived through 2007. I'm sure I'm able to sail through 2008 or even till the day I leave this world, be it going to be good or bad. Since that day I thought things through and gave up the thought of being a loser to life, I believe I can be a winner in my own way. Yes! JIA YOU ba!!!!!
Like many, I do have my New Year resolutions. Lots of them in fact, but most important is getting a job first. Still trying for a job. Going to grab and perform in any job offer that I got, be it going to be a good or bad job. All I need is the chance, the opportunity, which I'm been trying to get. I need to get an income first before fulfilling my dream. Yup.. I might be going in a different directions, turning round and round, but I'm determined to get there in years down the road. Lots of turning and losing of way, but so long, I can get to my desination, I'm happy. Though I might be taking a longer route and so-call wasting much time than the others. But along the way, I'll sure to gain lots of experiences and isnt that what's life is?
2008, here I am!!! Many thanks to those who make my days in 2007 better. Love you all so much. No words can show and express how much I appreciate u all. It's all inside my heart and I'm really thankful and grateful. I'm just so blessed to have you all. Yup... You all should know who you are but specially, I feel I ought to name these few really special ones[though I know some dont even know I have a blog]:
Qi, Min and Glad. Thanks for being my buddies... Though we seldom meet up, and we dont bear our heart and soul out to each other but I really appreciate this friendship. Moments with you all are pleasant and fun, thanks for being angels who bless me with laughters and joys. Qi, I'll remember the "lighter-incident" on my birthday forever, I'll never forget that I almost caused 'lighter-explosion' on my actual birthday[Oh ya, next time we'll just use matchsticks and please leave ur lighter safely at home]. Thanks for making my birthday in 2007 so so so unforgetable.
Liang, JH and Bel. Thanks for being my "slibings". I have a liang kor who really has the power to knock some senses into me when I lost it, always there to listen to my complains and most importantly, get me thinking. JH, my little sister, who needs some scolding from me at times, makes me goes really mad at times and many many more.. But still, she's the one who always support in whatever I do and choose, be it whether it's a bad or good choice. Thanks for that assurance and support. Thanks Bel for being my brother who I dont really have much of a contact with due to his busy schedule. But I understand, and it doesnt change the fact that I treat him as my brother. Thanks so much for making the chalet in 2007 an enjoyable and sucessful one. I really enjoyed it and looking forward to future chalets or even trips that we might have... Thanks to you all that I had celebrated my birthday with a blast in 2007.
Thanks Rao, Huiping and Mui for making the living hell in Showa much much more bearable. I'll never forget the wonderful time with you all. Lunch time was the time I really looked forward to after I got transferred. Thanks Rao for being there when I'm drunk and I'm really sorry for the mess I've made. Huiping, I'm not sorry for 'bullying' you... But thanks for teaching me the technical skills needed and the fun and laughters I had whenever I'm with you. Enjoyed the taiwan trip that we had. Mui, thanks for being my protector and it's all thanks to you that I had my crazy times... Things that I'll not do normally... But... Looking back at the photos and the memories, I cant help but laugh.
Oh ya, not to forget.. Thanks to X. Your sudden appearance this year no doubt cause pain and lots of memories of the past. But somehow, your appearance helped me to move on and I realised how silly and stupid I was then. I've learnt not to be that stupid when it comes to the matter of the heart.
2008... A brand new year, and hopefully a better one. But for now... It's time for bed... Night...