Hi ya... Here I am at this hour again. Woke up and cant get to sleep again. Did remember that I had bad dreams again. Seems to be 2 different dreams, but cant really remember the details. I hardly had dreams but when I do have dreams, they are usually bad. Think should invent a sweet dream generator to let me have sweet dreams. Should be able to make money if anyone invented that... *laughs*
After starting at the ceiling for some time, feel is better to come online. After all, it's near morning and dad wont nag too much. Went to install the chinese input thingy for my laptop. So ya, I'm able to blog in chinese again... Later, I'm going out to settle stuffs again... Usual boring stuffs like paying bills, going bank, returning library books, grocery shopping etc... Still haven got my handphone bill, if i go out to pay my other bills today, given my luck, guess I'll receive the handphone bill when I'm back in the evening.... Later, going to wake my brother up and go for a jog. That is, if I managed to drag him out of the house. Who knows, we'll have to use the stairs. Will be really exercise then...
The lifts are frequently spoilt recently, and mind you, not 1 but both. Poor mum had to walk all the way down 13 floors... No kidding. But she's really cute. She was going to the wet market to get grocery. But seeing that both lifts are spoilt, she still go ahead and she when she's back, she told us that her legs were aching and shivering so much that she had to sit down at the void deck before walking to the wet market... When she told us all these, we all said, "why go ahead when the lifts are spoilt? There's still vegetables at home, if not, we can always eat outside... Imagine if the lifts are still spoilt when you are back..." Guess what my cute mum said? She said, "No choice lor, walk all the way up lor. Wait the fishes and meat that I bought will go stale. I dare not buy a lot, only buy a bit, in case I have to walk up the stairs" We all went.... speechless... (-_-'') That's my mum... Really dont know to laugh at or to be mad at her at times. She got tonnes and tonnes of funny, strange logic and theories. A very good example: She dare not eat dragonfruit and discourage us from eating that too. Reason being, she cant imagine all those little black seeds in her stomach. The first time she ate dragonfruit, she was complaining why this fruit has so many seeds and were trying to remove the seeds with a toothpick. When told that the seeds could be eaten, she refused to eat those and we ended up laughing and finishing the dragonfruit which she had cut.
I better stop... I'm really blogging rubbish. haha... Maybe it's time for some facebook games before waking brother up.