It's a saturday, a non-working day for me and yet I'm up this early. Sigh... I'm real crazy... Anyway, since I'm up, so just spent some time online... Will be reducing my online time, or rather, leisure time from tomorrow onwards....
Will be focusing my time on the upcoming exam and work. Finally got a reply from the course organiser regarding the examination date. It's on 23rd feb, thankfully, it doesnt crash with my birthday. Though I dont celebrate my birthday, but it seems far too sad if one have to take an exam [totally dont have any confidence in passing] on the birthday itself.
Finally got a job... Took up the previously mentioned 6 months tempory job. Though my parents didnt say thing, but could see that my dad was especially happy when I told him I took up that offer. He was more anxious than me, 'chasing' me to go off for work early in the morning and I ended up reaching my workplace at 7.50am on my first day. [I start work at 8.30am]. Already considering leaving that job on my first day. It is hell.... Realised that DF working facillities isnt that bad after all. I hated my sitting position and the computer that I had to work with... Having lots of complains besides these but anyway... I need to be grateful and really work hard...