I've finally calmed down. Getting worse in controlling my temper and feelings.... Thanks to my brother for really making me laugh with the help of my mushroom, pooh and eeyore. Super stressed up over my tutorials. Going bonkers then... Feeling so frustrated. Was mad at myself for being so stupid, failing to understand, and do the tutorials. Spending hours and hours per day on the foundation maths yet it seems that I'm getting no where. I'm being far too slow... Cant help but panic. Still got an exam to sit for this yet there's no confirmation on the examination date. And what's worse is that the course organiser keep avoiding the question on the examination date. Well, if the date isnt confirmed, at least let us know the month. Really unhappy with this course organiser. Seems everything is just so last minute and unplanned. Vertifying the calculators took far too long. Now that the foundation course is over, she is requesting my friend to go down NUS personally just to paste the sticker on the caluclator. How silly is that?
I got the 6 months job offer contract.... But I delayed it further till this coming week... I guess I was being too honest? I actually told the truth about why I need to delay going down to sign the contract. Will I be losing this chance as well??? If I feel that there's low chances of me getting the job after tomorrow interviews, I'll go for the contract post. Hopefully they'll still want me then... See how it goes... Morale real low and I know it's not going to help for interviews but how to get my confidence back??? Every failed interview just get my morale down further... But, what to do? I can only keep trying and keep going for interviews to get an job.