Went to Vivocity with Wanlyn after our last tutorial today. Accompany her to do her retail therapy. I'm really getting old.... Getting all tired after all those walking. But at least she got what's on her shopping list and she's so so so much happier after the shopping session. The miracle of retail therapy...
Received an e-card from Li Ping's sister-in-law. Was rather surprised that I got an thank-you card. It's sweet and nice of her though I dont know her and her husband at all. All I did was to help Li Ping by suggesting a few songs for her brother's wedding. They chose the song "Forever Love" by Gary Barlow. I love this song as well... Not too sure whether this song is common for weddings or even if the lyrics really suitable to be a 'wedding song' but I simply love the feel and melody of this song. But I'm really glad and thrilled that her sister-in-law love this song and she said that it's the perfect song for her wedding. So... I'm getting better at this? Guess by the time when I do get married, I'll have a full, long list of songs all prepared [that is, IF, I do ever get married] *laughs* Listening to this song again now... And... Just feel....
Went to look for the lyrics for this song. Here it is...
"Forever Love" by Gary Barlow
Love it has so many beautiful faces
Sharing lives and sharing days
My love it had so many empty spaces
I'm sharing a memory now I hope that's how it stays
Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing
She is holding my heart in her hand
I'm the closest I've been to believing
This could be love forever
All throughout my life the reasons I've demanded
But how can I reason with the reason I'm a man
In a minute I'm needing to hold her
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone
When she leaves it gets harder and harder to face life alone
Now my dreams are filled with times when we're together
Guess what I need from her is forever love