I've always wanted to go for the Child Sponsorship. But been keeping it aside. I need to get financially stable first. At least till I get a permanent job. It's a long term commitment of 10-15 years. To be honest, $45 bucks per month isnt a lot for most of us, it means simply less than $2 a day. But it means a lot to the less-fortunate others; it means having food, having clean water, necessary healthcare and education. Things so basic that we took it for granted here. But do give it a deep thought before commiting to the sponsorship. Anyone who's really interested, please go
world vision website for details.
================================================================
Results for part time uni coming out soon. Feeling kind of nervous but well, I do know where I stand. Not pinning much hopes on it actually. Even if I do get in, what about my fees? Plus, I'll need to go back to engineering line then. Which means back to finding jobs, interviews....
Recently my ex-superior is asking me whether if I'm interested in going back. She's giving me some time to think about it. I'm tempted. Coz after all, this time round, is going back to the FA group. I'm interested in FA and the pay will be higher there. But is that enough to get me back? But I still cant get over certain stuffs. I do have a great memory for certain things. Great if I can use that 'memory space' for remembering other stuffs instead. Perhaps I'm an over-thinker, but I do have my doubts in going back.
Current job isnt that great. In fact, it's much worse than my previous few. There's some who simply out to make my life harder at work. There's 1 Bi*ch there who so damn irrating. Been targeted by her and instead of arrowing, stabbing, she's a level much higher, she uses machine gun to shoot and her shield is super thick. But I'll survive. Guess they're mostly 欺软怕硬, but I'll show you all that 我也是不好惹的!Considering continuing in this line and go ahead. It does seems interesting to me, it's a whole new industry for me to explore. At least for now...
Been going in circles, I don not have much time left to waste. What do I really want for my career? Ask me this question, I'll say I wish to be my own boss. Had in mind a cozy cafe. But that's what's I wish to achieve. In reality, this just seems far.... And I mean FAR~~~~~~~ When will I be able to save up enough? Being the sole breadwinner[almost] in the family is no kidding. Feeling the pressure. Getting my paycheck means so much more than before. Plus, I wish to pay back my aunt for my mum's medical fees. By installments, slowly but surely, I'll pay her back. While I'm scrimping to save every cents I earn on one hand, I do spent a sum of money on rewarding myself on the other hand.... At times I just couldnt resist and overspent. It's just to reward myself, I need to enjoy life too, it's what I told myself. However, I'm monitoring and controlling that amount now. After all, it's my responsibility to support the family. And... I'm going off to the company's Macau/Zhuhai trip in July. Planning to be a really budget trip and hence no shopping, or rather, keeping it to the minimum, main aim to enjoy the trip and perhaps, explore.