It’s ktv again!!! Though I hate my voice, but I guess I’m kinda addicted to ktv-ing. Was all stressed up and feeling all grumpy. Hard to believe that I had a rest on 19th, which, was a public holiday. But the ktv session brighten me up again. Well, it all depends on the company I guess. With my buddies, it’s relaxing, but we’ll talk more, more of a chit chatting session… 1-2 will sing while the rest of us will just do some catching up. With ex-colleagues, I wont be touching the mic at all. Simply just go and listen... So, really... There's a limited few 'honoured' ones who gets to listen to my horrible voice.
Not the first time I went KTV, but still I'm afraid of my own voice, afraid of singing in front of others with mic... I'll get all tensed up. I dont know why but that's the way it is... I can shiver, I can get wet palms whenever I sing... It's contradicting but despite enjoying the ktv sessions, I cant really enjoy singing... I'm mad at myself at times... Need to get more practice. I need to get myself of the shell.... I wish...