My first time on the Singapore flyer… The half hour ride was kinda boring, disappointing and... Tiring… Guess, that’s what you feel when it’s the combination of wrong timing, wrong atmosphere and… when you are sort of forced to go with a bunch of not-too-close relatives. A handful of little ‘incidents’ that happened during this event that, had no doubt, challenged my patience, endurance and temper. Yup, I’ll presume that my EQ is getting higher after all these trainings for the past few years. Anyway, back to the Singapore Flyer…It’s family day event for XXX company [can’t really remember], hence the crowd was simply scary. The tickets that we got were for 1-2pm, so it’s easy to imagine the heat. My brother simply exclaimed: “So, we going to be baked in one of those cylinders under the baking sun” *smiles* It wasn’t that bad actually, all thanks to the air-con. We aren’t exactly baked then, felt kinda cozy and warm.
The view was alright, nothing that wowed me. Not as magnificent and stunning as publicized. Guess, I’ll love the night view with all the lights from the main landmarks in Singapore and when the IR is up, there’s another landmark to add to. Better still, if I’m there with my love, with more privacy instead with 20+ others. It should be a good view for sunset as well... Another view... Besides the same old place like the seaside, guess the flyer should be a good place as well... Like I said, the view from the top was alright. Love the sky though. Took a couple of photos… Love the photos that I took. *laughs*