It’s Fruits Party in the company today. Lots of fruits… But my personal favourite is the cherries. *grins* Rambutans, durians, cherries, mangoteens, Ba-chi-kus and coconuts drinks [ignore my spelling pls]… Our CEO is a great fan of fruits especially durians, hence, fruit part is an yearly event in our company. Our CEO even went down to try-out the durians at the stall before the organizers could confirm the orders [or so they said]…
Today is also the last day of one of our colleague…. Let call her F. F was forced to resign. I think I did mentioned previously of her working style and the mess she left behind. Did commented that I do pity whoever who’s going to take over her accounts. Yes, and now… I got to pity myself, coz, I had to take over 1 of her most troublesome accounts… Please… Let me have the courage to continue and survive…. She claimed that she don’t really have much outstanding stuffs… But seeing the way she handle her accounts…. I beg to differ… Putting work aside, I do pity her… Coz, my senior commented that she won’t let F have easy days in job-seeking even she had left… Wonder how F’s going to get another job in this area. F have 2 small kids and a maid, and if she can’t get a job, wonder whether if her husband could manage alone… F’s character, working style and thinking is horrible… But… I don’t think she deserves this, like what others say… Why purposely make life difficult for F? Isn’t it good enough that she had resigned? Just… Never never 得罪女人!!!