Finally we’re able to meet up! Missed them so much!!! And if I were to put in into figures, I guess it will be 99 to the power of billions. Been months since we last met but I’m really thankful that our friendship and feeling are still very much the same.
Everytime we met, my heart just felt... WARM… really… I’m not kidding. That’s the power of friendship. (^_^) We might just be able to meet less than 5 times a year, but we can simply chat about anything under the sun (or rather, under the moon. because we could only meet at night after settling our stuffs in the day)
Ming, Qi and me met up first while Glad was still rushing down from her office. We were walking around chatting and trying to look for a suitable place to settle down and have our dinner. Yes, we ended up at the 'Wongkok Char Chan Teng' at Bugis. But what's irony was that Glad was just back from Hongkong. We were settling down and I suddenly exclaimed loud: "Hey, isnt Glad just back from Hongkong? How ar? Dont think she'll want to have Hongkong food in Singapore leh" Pardon us for being slow but... Well.. It's a fact that we 3 are... haha... Poor Glad... All was well except for the aircon in there.. It kept dripping water, and it's irritating and uncomfortable to have the staffs using 'mops' and trying to wipe away the water droplets from the aircon before it drops onto us. We endured and stayed on for a couple of hours in there. Come to think about it, we were pretty good... haha.... We simply hate to break our conversation and to find another place again.
Went home feeling warm and happy... By the way, today is the last day of the seventh month. Hence shops were closed early. I did know about this until Glad told us that it's a tradition for shops or for people to get home early for the first and last day if the seventh month. Hmm... Well... We went back early too and now, I'm blogging in here and at the same time, transferring photos.. Got a few and I look FAT!!!! (Well.... I sure am)
****************************************
By the way... I spent some time figuring how to do my work in a much efficient way; finding smarter ways to do things without being overloaded. Came up with the idea of using excel. Well, I’m not that good with excel, but at least I managed to come up with something. Going to use it and test it for some time and see how it goes. Hopefully the formulas are correct…