(。◕‿◕。) Officially 24... (。◕‿◕。)
I'm officially 24... That sounds... Kinda old. haha... To think that I did have a wish to get married at 25 back then... Now... I'm just happily single... What to do? I'm unwanted... Anyway... Back to topic... This year I started my Birthday celebration real early...
14th February 2009
Had a mini 'celebration' on the 14th with Glad, Ming and Qi... We had dinner at Ming's house... Was a cozy and relaxing night... Kinda sad to bring back the cake all by myself... Not cut, untouched... Expected... Belated birthday gift again. A bit disappointed. But well.. Thoughts that counts... And it's a tradition among us already.*smiles* Time spend was cozy and fun... Chat chat chat... Slack slack slack... Could see that things are bothering Glad... Guess should be the matter of heart. Happy that she had a great dinner that day... She finally ate a proper meal... Well... I treasure this friendship and the time spent. Even though it's just slacking around at Ming's house and lazing around on her super-cozy and comfortable sofa. haha...
15th February 2009
A day filled with events... All thanks to Nat and Liang... Couples of hip-ups here and there... Couples of unhappiness... But... I truly understands... I hearts it, I appreciate it.. Thanks a lot. Sorry to you both too... I can see the efforts and I understand everyone's point of view.... I tried to... In my best understanding... I was kinda affected but really I ENJOYED myself that day. The farm-mart visit, the 'fish treatment', the KTV, the minds' cafe... I enjoyed a whole lot... THANK YOU!!! Thanks to Bel and Jiahui who came all the way down... Thanks for the cake, Vivian and Bryan... Thanks for all the gifts from all of you... I hearts them a lot... It ranges from what I need to what touches my heart.... Thank you for spending a huge bomb of $$$ on my gifts... And also the un-measurable... Efforts, thoughts and time... I truely love them all... And time and time again.. I'll be reminded of the special things and gifts I had from you all, for this special day. Thanks for making my 24th birthday a memorable one... And please... After this year, I might just be willful and request for a great birthday celebration every year.. I cant be pampered like that... Right????
16th February 2009
Took leave to slack at home... A day where by I dont wish to face the challenges at work... It's MY SPECIAL DAY!!! Got a couple of birthday wishes sms and message from 15th to 16th... A couple of surprises... Thanks for the wishes...
Gerard, Jian Feng, Chun Zhao, Boss, Pei Ling, Huiping, Angela, Qi, Liang, Shawn, Nat, Bernard, Jia Hui, Belfred, Shurong and Jeremy
Special thanks to my boss for remind me to go back to work on the next day...Saying that he got lots of 'presents' for me in the office.
Had a simple home delivery dinner with my family... Nothing special but it means a lot. Thanks Mummy for the necklace... I love it. =D
Special thanks to san gu for the ang bao.... And Alicia, for gift too... Very useful. Now, I need to get a case for it so that I can bring it around.... Environment friendly... I like!!
♥THANK YOU~♥ THANK YOU~~~♥