I had enough... I'm tired... Honestly... It's not once, not twice... I'm not a dartboard, so STOP shooting darts at me!!! It hurts a lot!!! Thanks... For waking me up... This time round... You're the big winner, coz you hit the bull's eye. TIme and time again... Hurt, cried and stand back by your side... I had enough... It been years... My feelings never once change... I'm always here... But you never notice, you never realise, you never bother... Coz... I'm just a walkable, huge dartboard who just simply irritates you and perhaps, shooting darts make you happiler... I guess it's time to stop... I'm seriously hurt.. I'm seriously tired... I need to nurse my seriously deep and bleeding wounds... Really... Goodbye...
Friends we will still be... I'm praying hard... I cant afford to lose you as a friend. You matter too much to me... It's all my fault for plunging in the love pool and for years and years I just sink further, doing nothing to stop all these, for I have the tinglest hope that you'll one day, be able to see me... Now, that I'm all woke up... I hope you'll never know, never realise and never notice... Just let's turn back time... Friends...