It has been a while.... When was the last time I last posted???? Looking at my previous posts... It was 22 June 2009 since my last post, and it was a 'copy and paste' post... I no longer follow my friends blogs... Instead, it's facebook and twitter. I like to tweet... I can be very random, thinking of many random thingy at the same time. It's my personal platform to share my random thoughts. Love the fact tthat it can be very random, making it to be very... Me... I guess... I do have some 'restrictions' when updating status on facebook... Well well... As for blogs... I'm way too lazy to blog and my thoughts are too messed up to come up with a proper post. haha... But just how many of my friends still blogs??? I think I'll take a look later.
Been saying that I wanted to change my layout here but I never did. haha... I'm too lazy to do so... Being a computer idiot and a emotional lappie does not help too. *tsk tsk tsk**** excuses again. Well, I might just do it just one of these days... Trust me, I will... Really... haha... I love these 2 drawings that I drew, so much that I do feel that it's a pity to change it at times... I still draw and will use the drawing as part of my layout if I do managed to draw some good ones... 拭目以待吧~~
When will be my next log-in, next post?? No idea....
Shall ends with this conclude:
I won't forsake there.