I hate my puffy eyes, it reminds me of yesterday.... Feel so ALONE and small... Wanted to call n in need of a comforting voice yet I din manage to do that.... Who to call?? XX is overseas, YY don care abt me anymore, ZZ not free, AA won't ans my call, BB working at that hour, CC's won't comfort... Besides, everyone has their own set of unhappiness and troubles... Anyway, I won't be able to express and talk, so who in the hell will listen to me cry and donno what's the hell is going on? Not to mention to come down all the way to just c me cry...I can't find any.... But actually... All I need is someone to just sit besides me, give me a pat, a hug and a shoulder to cry on, tells me tt everything is gonna be ok, just let me this big crybaby cry and cry and cry and I'll be ok soon...Ya, I can do this alone, cry and tell myself tt everything's is going to be ok. But somehow it won't works this way for me.. I'll cry cry cry till I could hardly breathe and I feel worse than ever. Ya I'm a troublesome overage kid. Perhaps it's time to grow up and be the strong person tt I'm known to be, throw away that mask and replace with the real strong me..... To be independent emotionally, mentally... How?? Will I be able to do that? Donno.... Training in progress ba....