Yes, I’m pretty much alive. Not dead. Yet....
Haven’t been updating for sometime due to laziness and certain mixed emotions lately.
The impact does hit me big, i mean huge.
It hurts to remember, but the least i can do is to remember. I'll remember your angel smile. Dont worry, the Stitch will be safe with me.
Wanna to pen down my thoughts online but am simply lost for words.... Quite a few factors that's preventing me from doing so.
Finally started to use the book from Qi & Glad. (n.n) Took me long enough to bear to use it but decided to put it into good use. It might be going backwards but I'm going to pen down everything and anything under the sun, manually. What I think, what I experienced... It's easy for anyone to just post their thoughts online due to the advancement of technology. From Blog, to FB to Tweeter.It's EASY and FAST. But somehow it just lack that bit of a 'human factor' and privacy. I'm contridicting myself?? Maybe... But my words are simply too easily to be misintepriated. Just a simple tweet and status update suddenly became an 'issue'. *sigh* Some stuffs if I were to say it out, it'll hurt. Even when you're no longer here in this world. I'll keep your secret.
Glad that my blog is still(I believe) is 'under wraps' =P