Haha... I should not forget that daddy used to be in the police force. He got all suspicious coz I'm at home for so many days already. I'll be happily going out even when i'm down with flu or slight fever. But these few days I'm just copping at home. Hmmm.... I doubt he believed what I say. Anyway, it's nothing serious lar, don want them to get all ganjiong n worried de.... Will be well soon~~~
Just now mummy suddenly say.... "Girl ar, good lor, u got free sliming program... U slim down during cny leh. Need eat more fruits lar, or buy vitamin, u always flu de..." -.-"
Eh..... I also don't wan b sick de leh........... I haven got to eat the cny goodies leh. Only a few pineapple tarts which Nat brought to the chalet.... This lost of appetite thingy is disgusting. Hate the bitter taste in my mouth~~~~ Hate that tight feeling in the chest and hate that struggling to breathe mode..... Make me feel so damn old lor. For goodness sake, I onli pass my 28 bday nia. Faster recover Ba!!!!
Gonna change n head down TTS for follow up. May the virus be gone!!!! At least the fever is gone now. Good job!!! (n.n)v