On the way home from dinner and I think I'm running a fever again... Well... Will take a temp later ba... Seldom had the chance to sit, so better sit down and post... haha... Had a small celebration in office today, and I never never like those celebration in my department. Everyone been 'forced' to contribute $10/- each, act happy and in actual fact, i wonder who will like it coz it's a waste of money and the food is never enough. Feel so fake... It's always a occassion meant for bootlicking.
This time round, I'm actually surprised that it's for me and Simon.... Ya, we are feb babies but we never get to have a 'celebration' coz of our position....... Small fry like us are to be ignored and forgo.... Haha.... I seriously wanna burst out laughing when 1 of them asked in front of me... Eh, who's birthday is it? Haha.... Seriously!? They are so good in acting that they actually forgot who they had just clapped and sang the birthday song for??? haha....
In the end, when I got to know that it's actually planned by Ju-ma, i'm touched. She made the efforts to get my fav food, top up the balance so that I can get to have my fav Holland V XO bee hoon.... Wake up super early to make Ginkgo Barley Dessert for me (she kept telling me that it's good for me). Despite having no appedite, I managed to have the Ginkgo Barley Dessert and drink the XO bee hoon soup with some slices of fish as lunch. Told her that we can always have a small celebration ourselves and why bother to include the whole department.... Guess what she says? She said... "No, we can have our small celebration and I know you dont like this, but it's about fairness. It's because it's for your birthday, so I dont mind to top up and do all these for you. So, now, dont say you dont have appedite and dont eat. Faster eat and dont waste my efforts." This seriously touched my heart...... Awww....... Ju-ma....... Love ya~ She the one who i always turn to when i faced problems, she's my mama who will always love me, care for me and help me... Always on the look-out for me.....
Ju-ma, Ju-ba, Chris, James Bond, Alicia, BBQ and mi had dinner at Aaron's restaurant and it was homely... Haha... Lo Hei again~~~~~ Haha... Feels kinda weird to be sitting beside Ju-ba again after what had happened but guess it's still ok. A little weird but guess I'll make things worse if I suddenly say want to change seats. Fun to have them around coz our laughters keep filling the small restaurant.... The food is really delicious coz Aaron specially cooked for us and mind you, he used to be a big chef hor! Love the coffee the most and oh the asparagus is simply delicious!!! haha.... Wanna go on 2nd round with BBQ but guess I better listen to my body and go home rest...
Like what he and the doctor say, don stress my body.... Yup yup, i'm going to rest soon and may the virus go away... The headache, the chest pain, the never-ending fever, persistance cough and difficulty in breathing is taking a troll on me.... Might pay a visit to the doctor again if the fever is still on tomorrow.....