Feeling better thou still getting that lethargy and all tired feeling with that persistance cough which never fail to remind me that it's still here~~~ Think I kinda got my appetite back coz I did finished my fav corn soup which daddy specially prepared for me. =) Faster recovered fully ba!!!
Anyway, this weekends I'm still resting at home... Initally is goona baby-sit... But worried that I might spread the virus.... So it's a staying home weekends again this week but I'm feeling well enough to set my fingers to work.... I started to work on my old spoilt earrings. Haha... Mix and Match... Reuse and replace some of the spoilt parts for my earrings and ta-da~ A pair of brand new designed earrings!!! Haha... I love doing this and it does gives me the sense of satisfaction upon looking at the finished product. Love how I can be creative and used all my imagination and this is at ZERO cost!!! How great right? And it's environmental friendly too... =P
Next I started on beading today after finishing the earrings. Haha.... Yup, I'm crazy over beading since like late last year.... So today I finally started to work on the simple penguin design which I found online. Hence, I made a cutie little round penguin charm but had yet to thought of place to put it... Hmmm... Handphone or ipod? Or even bag??? Made all these stuffs but no where to put lar.... Haha... Think the same design I can make into a cutie chick too.... Should try it out the next time. Time to buy some more beads. Haha... Excuses to built up my beads collection. Plastic beads sold in Daiso are cheap and ok, but I would love to start building my crystal beads collection. =P
Oh ya, found 2 packets of clay and I'm thinking of putting into use... But make into what??? Hmmm... I'm not that good with molding stuffs... Think I can make roses. Roses are simple and nice, but i need thick stable wires to hold the clay rose.... Hmm... Guess I should make a trip to craft supplies shops. Perhaps tomorrow, 22nd or on 28th when I'm on half day leave. ( ^.^) Oh, need to get some thick papers and start working on the mini accordion organizer file which hopefully will be able to keep my receipts, bills or some lose papers organized. Cheapo me do not wish to spend money on buying those plastic A4 accordion files selling in Popular. Think I can make do with a mini 1 which I can make with papers.
I never used to believe in planning and drafting out my designs but now I do start to sketch and plan... I cant say it totally works for me but at least I can keep a record of my designs and ideas before it is all gone with the wind. Seriously cant trust my brain.... I tell myself that thou I had drafted the design but just go with the flow... Not necessary to follow the actual design. Haha... Enjoying the crafting process since crafting is therapeutic for me thou I get easily frustrated when it dont turn out well or as well I expected it to be. Anyway, I believed that a little DIY and crafting can relax and heal the soul and hopefully cleared my virus totally.. And DIY always have that special significant and signature.