Yesterday was busy busy busy.... And it's my let-go-day for the month. Yes, I'm seriously on a tight budget every single month and I'm trying hard to save $.... Tough to be the only one bringing in $ for the food in the family and I truly feel that if I don let go and let lose myself for at least a day in a month, I've nothing to look forward to, nothing to enjoy and reward myself and I'll go crazy soon.......Anyway, unhappiness stuffs aside~~~~ **shoo shoo**
Started the day with a walk and fresh air outside. Then went to get breakfast then went to collect the cool-dancing-LED-water fountain-speakers for Sim and Ber/Ber at the deal collection point at this High Street Center. Had a hard time trying to find my way around... BUT I did thou (*proud*)... Haha... Next went for a haircut and coloring after months and months of delaying.... My stylist, Jeremy was going on and on about 'u-should-visit-a-saloon-at-least-2/3-months-apart' thingy... I'll always brush it off coz going to a saloon isnt cheap leh... And ask me to sit there for hours and hours will simply bored me to death. Told him that it's always a chore for me coz I need to sit there for hours without my specs and I cant do anything.... Simple solution is to get contacts but I seriously need to get over the fear of touching my eyes~ Gee...... Anyway, after being stuck at the saloon for 4 horrible boring hours I'm finally done with the haircut and dying of hair. Jeremy and Sandra is too busy and short-handed.... The other assistant was not here.... Dint get her name but I do love her services and skills... She's good.... Gentle on my hair and her head massage is superb~~~ The guy assistant yesterday made me feel as if my hair is being burned and pulled out when he tried to blow straight my hair...... I know I have natural curls which is harder to blow straight (which is why I always rebonded them previously what~)... But then... Not necessary to be so rough on my poor hair right.... Anyway, glad that my dead-dry-fingers-cutting-ends are now gone and no more 2-tones coloured hair (I know it's the tread this year's spring... But mine is horrible... Haha.... Brown,black with gold/brown hightlighted hair combined with white hair is a combo for disaster)
Finally meet up with Cat yesterday. Oh, by the way, my hair started to be all messy and stated to curl here and there on my way to meet Cat) Busy movie-crazed Cat who has her BF and movies above everything else. Guess the last time we met was like last year???? Well well, we met up for a simple dinner before she catch her movie with her BF. Lots of catching up to do with her~~ Got my last Bday gift yesterday too~ Belated gift for almost 2 months but it's better be late than never? Bag of pink i called it. Haha.... Ok, I dont hate pink, but I'm neither a pinky-girly-girly person right??? I've come to realised that many of my friends gave me pink stuffs and seriously I do own lots of pinky pinky stuffs now. Haha..... To the extend that even my bro looked at me and asked, u like pink de meh? Haha.... I'm not Miss Pinky~~~~~~~~~~