I'm sure my BP went up coz of some brainless reply from DEALS... They took so long to reply back (since nov) and after so many emails to haunt them and my final email on 15.01.2014 to both the seller and DEALS saying that I'm going to the police for scam if I don't receive any reply by 18.01.2014..... DEALS finally replied on 20.01.2014 saying that I had 2 options. Either to accept a DEALS credit refund back to my DEALS account with additional 10% credits (non-applicable for travel deals) and I have to purchase with them again (will only takes 3 working days) or refund back to my credit card (will takes 3-4 weeks).
Ok, it's not my first purchase with deals but this is the worse and I seriously can't accept their service and the way they handle things... Can't make it.. I promised myself not to suffer through this ever again since all these great deals from groupons, deals etc is seldom makes my heart miss a beat.
Hence I replied and said that I'll prefer a refund back to my credit card, and requested them to give me a email confirmation that my request is being acknowledged and processed (ya...3-4 weeks I know....) Below image is their email confirmation:
What???? 2*$49.80=$96/-?!?!?!??!!!!! Okie.... I'm not good in maths and I can't do mental calculations either but at least I know how to press the calculator! This guy's calculator or brain isn't working?? PISSED OFF!!! Now should I even bother to reply him saying that his calculation is wrong?? Or I'll just wait and see? Or just be happy that I'm getting some sort or refund back??? Just a simple typo error or will they really make that error and I got to risk getting all pissed and mad over the bal of $3.60 if they really refund me $96/-??? $3.60, or even the $99.60 is not really the issue here, it is their attitude that pisses me off!!!
Firstly, I lost count of the number of emails that I sent to both the seller and DEALS. I been chasing for the delivery of the products since nov 2013! Payment made on 07.11.2013!! And the seller first promised the delivery (stating: 'sure we will process your order and item will be couriered to you within the next few weeks'), after waiting for weeks in vain without receiving anything, I emailed to them pressing for the delivery and I was 'taichi' to DEALS for refund (since as per the seller, I paid to DEALS and not to them) and they said that they 'feel like (I) prefer a refund' and they would had deliver the stuffs if (I) had not email them in 10.12.2013 stating that I want a refund because I had yet to receive the stuffs. Hello?? It was stated that 'Item will be mailed 18 days after the end of feature date as stated', I kept sending emails to them and chased for the delivery as the 'feature' closed on 08.11.2013... In between 26.12.2013 (last day of the '18 days') and 10.12.2013, I had been emailing them and checking for the delivery.. Pardon me for being a nuisance then but it was meant for gifts for Christmas and Birthday and it took way more than 18 days since the feature on DEALS was closed and I had yet to receive the things (till now to-date).... Hence on 10.12.2013, I wrote to them saying 'Pls give me a confirmation when I'll be receiving the stuffs as it's way passed the promised 18 days. If you are not sending the stuffs, at least arrange a refund'.
My reply to both parties after all these pushing around is that I want a confirmation whether I'm getting my stuffs (if so, when?) or am I getting the refund. Simple request isn't it???? Yet not given an answer......
Secondly, the customer service sucks. Both this particular seller and DEALS.... Way too frustrating for a customer to go through... And after so much hassle and complain done, as a Customer Relations Executive when you are dealing with a unhappy customer, shouldn't you just check your reply first before sending? Basic isn't it??? Hmmm... Shows how much you cares about your work and (unhappy) customers. Customer Service FAIL!