Well, today is the first day of CNY and I'm in my sorting, organizing craze. Hahaha.. Taking a break now after lunch while I blog..... I'm using the free time to sort and organize some of my ebooks while waiting for relatives to come over for home visits. Ebooks covers, sorting them by authors, serials, etc.... Once this is done, think I'll continue to sort and organize my other files too. Since my hdd crashed last year, those files which I managed to recover and retrieve back are all messed up and the files are in a mess (I wonder why).. Anyway, glad to have some of the files back but I haven got the time and energy to organise them last year due to my packed schedule of being sick, bb sit and work. Did some spring cleaning and manual filing and organizing of my documents last week and I'm kinda pleased with the results. Finally the letters clutter is gone!!
I'm happy happy happy coz I love the results of CNY! Coz things are kept out of sight and finally I have a normal home... Not everything is being hidden coz there's not enough room all my mum stuffs.... Too many... But at least we have more walking space and we can seat on our sofa, use the coffee table for it's well-designed purpose. Well.... Not that the problem is gone, but I really really feel much better. I know that I have slight OCD (thinks that it's the results of the mess at home... Living and growing up in my house, I guess I should be used to things being messy and mummy's hoarding habits. But.... Well.... Since I have no control over my house overall, but at least I can have some form of control over certain things.. ).
The ideas of relatives coming to my house during CNY forces my mum to really hide her 'treasures' for that few days. This will never last for the whole 15 days coz somehow mummy's treasure will find the way out of their hiding spot once the first day of CNY is gone. She hates people coming to my house, hence she seriously hates CNY. But she had no choice as she cant closed doors to relatives (Glad that she din...)
Opps, here comes the first family. Time for me to go.... May the year be smooth-sailing, good health and good luck, good fortune!!