I try to clear and sort out my stuffs in my bag and wallets around every 1-2 months. But since I'm going back work tomorrow.... I decided to sort and organize my bag and wallet today before I rest for the day. Hahaha...Yup! Spring cleaning extended to my bags and wallet too!!!
I tend to carry a lot around so I keep to the concept of everything has it's own unique space. I love big bags but it tends to become a bottomless black pit hole for all my stuffs (esp small items) and I tends to get all frustrated when I cant find what I want within seconds... Like when I need to get my Ezlink card and I got to dig and dig into my bag for it..... Love bag organizer and I've been using them for the longest time ever. My first online purchase was actually a bag organizer.... I bought it through spree forum years back and it's aren't cheap too I remember..... After that purchase, I'm in love with bag organizers. Hahaha... I admit that I do abused them and I had to get them replaced. I'm currently using the 2nd or 3rd already! Glad that it's easier to get the bag organizers nowadays.
Still debating inside if I should get this replaced too since I kinda just repaired and stitched it up with my lousy extremely ugly unsightly sewing skills but it's still usable and it's in my fav colour. So... Since I'm on a budget..... Guess I'm holding onto this till I get a better and cheap replacement. I do have another bag organizer but it's kinda too big for the bag that I'm currently using. So till I get a replacement, I got to bear with my ugly stitching. Luckily it's all inside and out of sight of the public eye. ( n.n)V