The JOY of Walking
As others drove in their cars, emitted pollutants... We walked... And emitted nothing but our breath and voices.
As others sat at their computers, we walked, and got our blood flowing.
As others had the comfort of shelter and air-conditioning, we walked and I seriously worked up a tons of sweat but was lastly rewarded by the wind.If only we have cleaner, fresher and cooler air.....
We walked, going around, looking around, taking our time (ok, I took my time...) and looking at the cafes in Tiong Bahru...I do love to walk, just spare me from the pain and discomfort and I'll rather walk than to run... Just wishing that the Sun and Wind will be superly kind enough to me... After the adjustment today, I feel good and not in pain. Feeling good to be walking too. Signs of me getting better since I do think I walked quite abit today. =)
I'm feeling tired but happy.
I can’t walk this much every day, but after today think I'll walk as much as I can.... Because I need nothing to walk, I spend nothing.... And yet I will create a healthier habit, becoming a happier me.